Putty Buddies® are our soft, comfortable silicone ear plugs available in two design options and come in a variety of colors.
Our Original Formula Putty Buddies® are our soft, comfortable silicone ear plugs available in five bright color options as well as in clear.
Extra soft silicone means more comfort and better fit and our extra tacky texture keeps ear plugs in place for maximum effectiveness.
Each functional, plastic carrying case includes their own special Putty Buddies® cartoon animal character as well.
Colors: Blue, Red, Purple, Teal, Magenta and Clear.
Clear comes without cartoon animal character on the carrying case.
Animal characters available with Original Putty Buddies®: Splash Puppy, Cool Croc, Tube Dawg, Wipeout Wally and Surfin' Sammy.
Our Floating Putty Buddies® are just like our Original Formula except these ear plugs are made with our special, patented Flo-Tek® silicone formula. They float easily on water so they can always be found if dropped or dislodged!
Available in five bright neon colors: Blue, Red, Green, Yellow and Orange as well as Tan.
Animal characters available with Floating Putty Buddies®: Bonzai Bear, Leapin' Lizard, Awesome Possum, Soggy Froggy and Topsy Turtle. Tan comes without cartoon animal character on the carrying case.
How to use Putty Buddies® silicone ear plugs:
Putty Buddies® silicone ear plugs are reusable and should be stored in the handy carrying case. Discard the ear plugs when they become dirty or lost their tackiness. Silicone ear plugs are recommended by doctors for swimming, showering and general water protection. Not recommended for diving in depths greater than 10 feet. Although Putty Buddies® are not intended for noise prevention, the user will experience a slight reduction in hearing when plugs are worn. For maximum protection, ear plugs should be worn with the Ear Band-It® head band.
1) Only handle the silicone with clean dry hands. Avoid touching the silicone with oily/dirty hands or bringing them into contact with lotions, oils, hair and other oil-based substances.
2) Make sure the user's ear is clean, dry and free from wax/oils prior to placing the ear plugs over the ear canal.
3) Make sure the plug does not have any cracks or folds prior to placement over the ear canal. If it does, roll the plug between your fingers until the surface is smooth and uniform.
4) Flatten the plug into a disk, place over the ear canal and pressed gently on the plug in a direction outward from the ear canal to "lock" the silicone into the outer cartilage of the ear.
5) To remove the ear plug, grab the ear lobe w/ thumb on the back of the earlobe and fingers on the front of the ear lobe. Push/pull up and down several times. This should ensure that the silicone dislodges easily in one uniform piece from the ear without leaving residue behind.
6) Once removed, store the ear plugs in the plastic container (covered)until further use.
CAUTION: Only cover opening of ear. DO NOT INSERT IN EAR CANAL. Silicone ear plugs are safe when used as instructed. Keep away from infants. If swallowed, the plugs are non-toxic but may interfere with breathing if caught in windpipes. Do not spread silicone plugs too thin. Avoid contact with hair and oil based lotions.
If you push a silicone ear plug into your ear canal, do not try to remove it yourself. Do not use tweezers, cotton swabs or other devices as these may push the plug further into canal. See an Ear, Nose and Throat (ENT) Physician as they have the proper instruments and skill to remove the plugs safely. A silicone ear plug in the ear canal for a short time may be harmless, providing you do not attempt to remove the ear plug yourself and accidentally push it deeper into the opening.
Learn About Floatable Plugs Money Back Guarantee Buy Now